....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tilda Ballerina Sew Along

Would like to make a Tilda doll?

Starting on the 8th May 2013 I will be starting a Sew Along
We are going to make the ballerina.

You will need:
The Tilda's Fairytale Wonderland Book
Skin fabric... Linen or a good quality cotton will be fine if you cannot get Tilda skin
Faric for your Ballerina Dress
Ribbon of your choice
Embroidery Yarn
A small brooch or beads or something similar
Stuffing for your doll
and wire

In the book is the requirements for the hair. I will show you how to do this.

If you would like to take part and have your blog on the sidebar as a participant please comment on this post. 
I will post a tutorial each week over a period of 3 - 4 weeks
At the end of this you should have your doll completed for all of us to see.

Hugs



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will Lisa..I already have everything needed.

Annie said...

Ahhhh, MOJO and inspiration are back!!!!! Not an enormous Tilda fan, so won''t stitch along this time......can't wait to see all the posts though.....have HUGE amounts of FUN! xoxoxo

Leonie said...

Mmmm tempting! Will have to think it over!

barb said...

Can hardly wait. What fun!

Barbara R

Cheri Gee said...

Have been wanting to make a Tilda for a long time. Can I sew along even though I don't have a blog? Hope the answer is YES. Have all the Tilda books and everything else needed. Appreciate your time.

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to sew a Tilda doll. I will take part on it. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Is it too late to join in? I just read your post tonight, and it's already the 10th! Where/how is the fastest way to get the supplies? Thanks!!

Unknown said...

I would love to make or buy the ballerina doll and soilder for my daughter! When I saw this on Pintrest I completely fell in love. Is there anyway I can buy the book or get step by step designs? Or I would even love to just buy the finished product. Please get back to me and let me know!!!

Unknown said...

I just found your link and am excited to try to make one of Tilda's dolls. Hope it[s not too late to "sew along"

Julia said...

Thank you for this very good site, really a mix of good and interesting ideas. Above all continue like this. Good luck
cordially

voyance gratuite serieuse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...