....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tilda Bi Monthly Club

The March Bi Monthly Club has arrived

I have three spare kits if anyone is interested

$48 NZD plus postage.

I will send all over the world. I can get a quote for postage before sending a Paypal invoice.

'This is a mystery Club. 

I will tell you that this month the pattern is designed by Lynette Anderson.
The fabrics are just beautiful
there are other things inside the kit other than fabric... all part of the mystery and suprise.

Please leave me a comment if you would like to purchase 

I will email you and you can then send me your Paypal email address and I will send an invoice.

If you are in New Zealand you can pay by bank deposit or Paypal


12 comments:

Arianne Arianne said...

Adorable item that I discovered by chance, and my greatest pleasure, congratulations!

voyance par mail

Arianne Arianne said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
Good luck

voyance gratuite par telephone

sofy lefour said...

Bravo pour ton blog!! Et surtout, merci pour ce contenu qui me fait toujours plaisir!!
Amicalement

voyance gratuite par mail

Arianne Arianne said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
Good luck


voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

rosy123 said...

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance gratuite en ligne

rosy123 said...

Tres interessant!!! Je l'ai mis dans mon bookmark!
voyance gratuite mail

hgjtohn said...

Hi, thank you very much. good job.

voyance sérieuse et gratuite

rosy123 said...


Bonjour et bon noel a vous également, Je vous remercie infiniment,merci,merci,merci.

voyance gratuite amour

rosy123 said...

C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
voyante

rosy123 said...


Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance gratuite par mail rapide

Labella Labella said...

Merci bien de partager avec nous cet article .


voyance par mail gratuit

rosy123 said...

Vos partages me plaient beaucoup! C'est super!!!
voyance serieuse gratuite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...